Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage won't let me log in

For some reason, yesterday morning my iMessage acted as if I were a new user and told me to sign in or create a new account. So, I typed in my info and clicked submit. But, it took about 30 seconds to submit and then came to a popup that said: "Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again." I've tried it a bunch and it still won't work. My network connection is just fine and just to make sure, I even reset my modem and router and still nothing. My push notifications aren't working either and 1 or 2 of my apps aren't connecting to the servers. What's going on?? Is there something wrong with Apple or is it just me? PLEASE HELP ME!! I NEED TO SEND SOME MESSAGES!!

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.3, iPod Touch 4th Generation

Posted on Jun 13, 2013 1:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2017 12:23 PM

It won't let me click the link what do I dooo

10 replies

Dec 6, 2014 4:32 AM in response to lllaass

IIIaass link helped me. I too reset to factory the day before. Now I went to Settings>Face Time and logged in. That seems to have solved the problem for me.

I then went to Messages and made sure iMessage and Send Read Receipts were both turned on. But It was logging into Face Time that seemed to do the trick.

Jul 20, 2016 11:48 AM in response to moneyman2222

I have the same thing happening, except it takes 10 minutes to even load. Then it comes up saying "Unable to contact FaceTime server" when I'm not even on FaceTime... I don't understand. In my settings it wont let me turn on iMessage and FaceTime either.. but that might be because I've never activated them. I have an iPod and an android phone.

iMessage won't let me log in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.