Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please help ! IPhone 4S stuck on connect to iTunes symbol, wont restore

I tried to update my iPhones IOS and when I did, it said that I needed to restore my iPhone, so I did, or I tried. When I went to restore it, it worked for a little while, then stopped and pulled up a error that says "there was a problem downloading the software for the iPhone, " iPhone " . An unknown network error occurred (9006). I have searched everywhere for a solution to my problem, to find no solution. I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, turning in off firewalls, virus protectors, etc.

I am very desperate to fix this problem because my iphone is a paperweight until this problem is resolved, please help me!

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Jun 13, 2013 7:53 PM

3 replies

Please help ! IPhone 4S stuck on connect to iTunes symbol, wont restore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.