Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can´t login to game center. Greenpage

Hello. I am unable to login to game center on imac. I start with starting the gamecenter, then i put in the correct password and username, then the green page pop up, i can only press cancel, no "accept licens agreement".

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4), Gamecenter Green Page

Posted on Jun 13, 2013 11:30 PM

11 replies

Jun 19, 2013 1:30 AM in response to bagner

Hi, I have backed everything up but am reluctant to do the clean install as i am using the mbp for work and it is fine for that purpose, in fact evrything other than game centre works great.

If I can face in to setting up everything again in order to play some games I will post back my results.

Jun 22, 2013 6:05 AM in response to JayOL

Just an update, I have not done the re-insall for the reasons above and glad I didn't as I have found I have the same problem trying with my son's ipod except here I get the error cannot connect to server.

I tried punching holes through the nat, opened up the router fully to both ipod and mbp using dmz neither did any good so I swapped the router (tried three in total)

I even set up mobile hotspot on my galaxy s4 and tried via that.

Conclusion: Not an OS X problem, nor my network set up.

What next: Try a different apple id and see if ttah helps, failing that don't buy any games on the app store 😟

Jun 22, 2013 6:14 AM in response to JayOL

thanks alot for the update.

That is sad to hear, i will just have to call apple and see if that will help. i will also try with another apple id/ create a new one. I unfortunetly already bought games from the app store, not anything expensive but it would still be nice to get something for my money.

Again thanks for the update 🙂

can´t login to game center. Greenpage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.