Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 7 Beta Read before you post

• If you are actuaklly a developer and participating in teh iOS 7 betat program, you should not be posting any observations or issue in this forum. Go to the developers forum.
  • If you are not actually a developer, but have obtained a copy of the beta software and installed, or thinking about installing it, read this: http://www.tuaw.com/2013/06/13/psa-if-youre-not-a-developer-dont-install-develop er-betas-on/ . And be aware that you will not get any assistance with issue here.

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Jun 14, 2013 5:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2013 5:18 AM

Thank You!

And I'm sure the hosts will appreciate having a few less inappropriate posts to delete in here

20 replies

Jun 14, 2013 5:49 AM in response to Michael Black

Michael Black wrote:

While I applaud the effort James, that negative little voice in my head is saying that in reality, none of the people posting for help with pirated iOS 7 beta releases will pay any attention even if they do see this thread <sigh>

yeah, you're probably right <sigh>. But I figured worth an effort. If nothing else, it may help on user from doing something stupid. Or maybe not 😝

iOS 7 Beta Read before you post

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.