Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

DER IS NO SUCH OPTION AS NONE IN THE PAYMENT MODE TO MAKE FREE APPLE ID !! SO WHAT TO DO NOW ???

THERE IS NO SUCH OPTION AS NONE IN THE PAYMENT MODE TO MAKE FREE APPLE ID !! SO WHAT TO DO NOW ???

HOW CAN I MAKE A FREE ID ?? PLZZ HELP ASAP !!

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Jun 14, 2013 6:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2013 6:52 AM

Did you follow the instructions on that page exactly e.g. you are creating a new account (the instructions won't work with existing accounts) and you selected a free app in the store and clicked on 'create Apple id' when 'buying' it ? I've just tried it and I got the 'none' option on the payment details screen.

For future info, typing all in capitals is considered shouting and makes posts difficult to read, and may mean that people don't reply.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2013 6:52 AM in response to BANSAL SAM

Did you follow the instructions on that page exactly e.g. you are creating a new account (the instructions won't work with existing accounts) and you selected a free app in the store and clicked on 'create Apple id' when 'buying' it ? I've just tried it and I got the 'none' option on the payment details screen.

For future info, typing all in capitals is considered shouting and makes posts difficult to read, and may mean that people don't reply.

DER IS NO SUCH OPTION AS NONE IN THE PAYMENT MODE TO MAKE FREE APPLE ID !! SO WHAT TO DO NOW ???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.