Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari not loading images with UK2 webmail

Hi, i wonder if anyone can shed any light on this for me please. I use UK2.net webmail which i access through safari on my imac and ipad. For the last couple of days images have stopped loading with all my emails, (and won't load at all). I have tried firefox on the imac and this works fine, so it is definitely a safari issue. I have contacted UK2 and they have said that it's a browser issue not an issue with their server and that i need to contact Apple to see if they know what this is. Is anyone else having this problem or can anyone suggest a fix?

Thanks

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jun 14, 2013 12:23 PM

4 replies

Jun 14, 2013 2:04 PM in response to Spindoctor1968

webmail which i access through safari on my imac and ipad. For the last couple of days images have stopped loading with all my emails

Try emptying the cache on your iMac and iPad.

One the iMac with Safari open, press Command + Option + E on the keyboard. Quit and relaunch Safari to test.

On the iPad. Tap Settings > Safari. Tap Clear History then tap Clear Cookies and Data. Restart your iPad.

Safari not loading images with UK2 webmail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.