Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPod touch cannot be synced error 13019. What do I do?

I manually manage all songs and info on the ipod touch. Nothing is selected to sync automatically. I have no voice notes, there are no podcasts, only a bunch of songs I'm trying to put on my ipod. When it is plugged in, it shows up under devices in the sidebar. I click and drag the playlists/individual songs I want to add to the ipod, and they appear under the name of the device in the sidebar. I then get the 13019 error message, and even though the songs or playlists appear when the ipod is plugged in, they do not appear on the actual ipod device. I have no voice notes or podcasts that could be messing with it - deleting these and resyncing have been the solution I've seen most often. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

iPod touch (2nd generation), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Jun 14, 2013 11:16 AM

1 reply

IPod touch cannot be synced error 13019. What do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.