Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I get Iphone boxes

I am not trying to resell any Iphones I just love Iphone boxes, so it would be stupid to buy more phones just for the box XD

So is there a person or place that can sell me lots of boxesat a cheap price for anyphone but they need the apply logo

I need them because I want to make a wall out of them kind of like an apple colleage. I love the prodicts so i want to be able to wake up and see a shinign clean wall of awesomeness face me. When I see apple I see a clean and safistacasted system and an ipad or ipad and even the computers look cool with there aluminum bodies and everything. So i want to pay tribute and I need a lot of boxes

I know this probly isint a help question but I really want to find some boxes 😀

The boxes can be any system

Ipad {any}

Iphone {any}

Ipod {any}

Imac

Macpro

laptop {any, pro,air}

Sorry if this gets taken off I dont think I did anything wrong but I dont technicly need help.

Here is what I have so far!

User uploaded file

Sorry its backwards, I took this using my macbookpro LOL

Posted on Jun 15, 2013 10:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2013 12:23 PM

iPhone boxes are not generally available. Most thinking people hang onto them for the time they decide to sell the iPhone / iPad. The only reason I can think of you wanting them is for fraudulent purposes, but I am of course wrong.

3 replies

Where can I get Iphone boxes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.