Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Code sign...revoking certificate... problem

Hi,

I am having a breake down. I had the folowing problem:

Code Sign error: The identity 'iPhone Developer' doesn't match any valid, non-expired certificate/private key pair in your keychains

So i folowd the steps to solve this problem:

1) Open up Keychain Access app within /Applications/Utilities and click "All Items" under the Category sidebar. Type "iPhone" into the top-right search bar.

If you are replacing your Developer Certificate, delete your "iPhone Developer: <your_name>" Certificate by right-clicking and choosing "Delete"; if you have multiple "iPhone Developer: <your_name>" certificates, delete them all.

If you are replacing your Distribution Certificate, delete your "iPhone Distribution: <your_name>" Certificate by right-clicking and choosing "Delete"; if you have multiple "iPhone Distribution: <your_name>" certificates, delete them all.

2) Clean out your profile library according to the steps in section: Keep Your Profile Library Clean.

3) Log into the iOS Provisioning Portal. Click the Certificates sidebar. Click the DEVELOPMENT tab if you are replacing your Developer Certificate, and pick the the DISTRIBUTION tab if you are replacing your Distribution Certificate. Click Revoke in the Action column.

4) Perform the steps in section Provisioning Profile Refresh. Xcode will prompt to create the new certificates; choose "Submit Request" to allow Xcode to create the certificates.

After step 4:

I folowd this steps:

"To invoke Provisioning Profile Refresh, open Xcode's "Window" menu > Organizer > Devices tab > "Provisioning Profile" sidebar under Library and click the Refresh button. The first time refresh is pressed, a prompt appears requesting your team member credentials. It is important to answer positively when asked to create your signing certificates if they are needed. To do that, click "Submit Request" when you are prompted and Xcode will create, download and install the certificate(s)."

I had no button "Refresh" so i clickt "add device to Profsioning Portal" and get a device with this muber already exists. When i login to Portal, i dont see my developer Certificate>Development anymore. Before revoke i downloaded the certificate!!!.

How do i get it back? How do i solve this problem?

alix

OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Jun 15, 2013 4:34 PM

There are no replies.

Code sign...revoking certificate... problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.