Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photo stream

Can I allow another subscriber to add their own photos to my photo stream?

Mac Book Pro, Mac OS X (10.4.10)

Posted on Jun 15, 2013 4:51 PM

3 replies

Jun 15, 2013 11:09 PM in response to bsebrell

As stevejobsfan said, it is not possible right now, and I would be very very careful with that feature.

It is risky - if someone would be adding to your stream, you'd have to check carefully what will be added and how much. You would not want arbitrary pictures in one of your public streams, or someone using all your iCloud space.

Sharing galleries has been possible in MobileMe, but whenever I tried it, I had a lot of trouble caused by incinsiderate or clueless persons adding to my shared albums. Occasionally they would try to add thousnds of photos add once, or forget to remove very private photos of there friends - be careful, when this feature will be available 😉

Jun 15, 2013 11:39 PM in response to léonie

leonieDF wrote:

It is risky - if someone would be adding to your stream, you'd have to check carefully what will be added and how much. You would not want [...] someone using all your iCloud space.

Couldn't agree more, especially since we will be able to share videos via Photo Stream, that will use up all of your storage just like that!

photo stream

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.