Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I receive any emails to my me.com address?

I'm using an @me.com address as my primary work email address. It has worked flawlessly ever since I got the address almost a year ago. Now something is very wrong.

I have not received an email to that account since 7:30 this morning. I have checked my email on my iPhone, on my iMac through Mail, and on a PC at work directly on icloud.com. I've tried at the office and at home with no connection issues. The emails are just not showing up.

I have emailed myself several times today; first to transfer files between computers and then several test emails once I realized something was wrong. None of these emails have shown up. What is going on and how do I fix this? HELP!!!!

Posted on Jun 16, 2013 12:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2013 3:38 PM

I have the same problem since yesterday. my me.com email does not work, I can't send or receive on it any emails. It does allow me to send but the email does not reach my recepient. It just stopped yesterday on my ipad, iphone, icloud.com website and my mac.

I have the same username for me.com and icloud.com. If i send an email to or from my icloud.com email, it works normally but my me.com email is not working! I checked system status and it did not have any problems listed/reported.

27 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2013 3:38 PM in response to Chris Riebe

I have the same problem since yesterday. my me.com email does not work, I can't send or receive on it any emails. It does allow me to send but the email does not reach my recepient. It just stopped yesterday on my ipad, iphone, icloud.com website and my mac.

I have the same username for me.com and icloud.com. If i send an email to or from my icloud.com email, it works normally but my me.com email is not working! I checked system status and it did not have any problems listed/reported.

Jun 17, 2013 2:03 AM in response to nourmoubayed

I have the same problem, last mail received was on the 15th of June... strange thing is that i can send mail from online icloud.com to my gmail address... that is received. When i reply with my gmail it is rfeceived in my @mai.com account... online as well as on my mail application on my macbook pro. When i send a new mail using gmail to my @me address it completely gets lost... i dont receive it at all.

Jun 17, 2013 5:47 AM in response to Gawwa

Just had a call back to say that there is a problem with a number of the iCloud servers and that the engineers are currently working on it. Should be resolved within 4-6 hours.

Not ideal but at least you all know it is being looked in to.

I also asked why it didn't show on their server status page as they have a problem, and apparently that has been amended as well now.

Hope this helps you all, looks like we just have to be patient.

Why can't I receive any emails to my me.com address?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.