Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Seeking Simplest Solution: Find Iphone photos Imported to MacbookPro

Where can I find photos imported from iPhone to Macbook Pro? I've yet to find a simple, straightforward answer.

I want to do something that should be simple:

1 -download some iphone photos.

2-view and modify them

3-share then facebook WITH added tag names in the text (iphone won't allow this basic function when posting).

I just want to see the actual folder with all my pics so I can use them at will - drag and drop, etc... iPhone will not let me do this because I can't find where they are! Help!

Surely this basic task should not require a few hours of searching forums.

iPhoto '11

Posted on Jun 15, 2013 10:24 PM

3 replies

Jun 16, 2013 5:34 AM in response to petergood66

To find the photos from your iPhone (or any camera) simply make a smart album for that camera. That smart album will show you all of the photos from that device

To see the files that contain those photos (totally different from seeing the photos) select the ones you want and export.

To access the photos (again totally different from seeing them) use the media browser - details in the user tip from Terence

LN

Seeking Simplest Solution: Find Iphone photos Imported to MacbookPro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.