Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to purchase iTunes gift at this time. Try Again Later

My dad want to give 5 people itunes gift certificate. He had sent 4 gift and didn't have any problem but when trying to send to the last person, itunes said "Unable to purchase iTunes gift at this time. Try Again Later". Is this a problem from Apple or what?

iTunes-OTHER, Mac App Store

Posted on Jun 16, 2013 12:54 AM

7 replies

Apr 6, 2014 5:26 PM in response to elmotan95

the answer is : IF u having too much on purchasing GC all u need to do is WAITING maybe for 2 weeks or more because the error come because apple having limit for purchased , if u out of that limit so u cant purchased and u have to wait until next month. but if its not because it, i dont know maybe some maintenance or whatever they told me before. support not solved my problem they just had too much talking . lol "wait 30 minutes after that u'll be able to purchased again" every support talk to me like that and i kept said "this is my hundred time read those word" lol

Dec 16, 2014 12:26 AM in response to elmotan95

It's also happened to me!

This month, i purchased more than 10 itunes gift cerf. by appstore. And i can't buy any gift from today.

The message "Unable to gift at this time" is always showed.

I contact the itunes support, they said that my account is not in their terms requirement in section B. When i ask which is the specific point, that my account fault, they didn't tell me.

So, i worry this is a limitation that they don't tell us before.. and i don't know the limitation value.

😕

Unable to purchase iTunes gift at this time. Try Again Later

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.