Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Redeem iTunes card by camera stopped working.

I have used the camera option for redeeming an iTunes code may times. Today I no longer get the "Redeem by Camera" button. My camera works I can see myself (ugh) using Messages. Im running MacOS 10.8.4 and iTunes 11.0.4 and I'm using a monitor with built in iSight camera. What should I check next?

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.6)

Posted on Jun 16, 2013 4:14 AM

4 replies

Jun 17, 2013 4:40 AM in response to AnaMusic

The knowledge base article specified simply deals with requirements for this to work (I've meant the requirements, and this was working in the past), and issues after the button is pressed, I don't get the "Use Camera" button at all. This may have been broken by the latest iTunes (11.0.4) however, I simply don't redeem enough cards to be sure exactly what version was running when it first stopped working.

Redeem iTunes card by camera stopped working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.