Currently Being ModeratedJun 16, 2013 1:12 PM (in response to MDJ51)
Is it disabled in the Browser?
Out-of-date versions of Adobe Flash Player do not include the latest security updates and will be disabled to help keep your Mac secure. If Safari 5.1.7 or Leopard Security Update 2012-003 detects an out-of-date version of Flash Player on your system, you will see a dialog informing you that Flash Player has been disabled. The dialog provides the option to go directly to Adobe's website, where you can download and install an updated version of Flash Player.
If you need to re-enable an out-of-date version of Flash Player, you can do the following:
1. Navigate to the /Library/Internet Plug-Ins (Disabled) folder.
2. Drag "Flash Player.plugin" into /Library/Internet Plug-Ins.
3. If the browser is running, quit and restart it.
See in each Browser which version of Flash it thinks it has...
Currently Being ModeratedJun 16, 2013 2:54 PM (in response to MDJ51)
I use this Flash hack http://scriptogr.am/nordkril/post/adobe-flash-11.5-for-powerpc
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points