Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wireless keyboard ist not discoverable

My wireless keyboard ist not discoverable. It was paired with my macbook. When I push the on/off button, the green led is on for a short time. That looks at it is paired, but it is not. How to reset the keyboard, to get the green blinking led? If I can not get the keyboard unpaired or reset, what is the trick to get the discoverable mode back?

Posted on Jun 16, 2013 7:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2013 7:35 AM

I got it, the keyboard was still paired with my apple tv and refused to get paired with my other gadgets. I just have to many toys.

;-)

3 replies

Jul 31, 2013 2:58 AM in response to Thomas Klimke

Thanks Thomas, I was pulling my hair out, as keyboard wouldn't go into 'pairing mode' (I was trying to add it to my iPad) i forgot i had Apple TV on as it was plugged in and on, even though I wasn't using it. Turned Apple TV off and immediately keyboard went into pairing mode with which I am now typing this on. Your A1plus, thankyou.

patrick

wireless keyboard ist not discoverable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.