Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Login to Manage your Apple ID then An unknown error has occurred.

For the last few days I've been receiving this error while trying to log into the management my apple ID at http://appleid.apple.com

User uploaded file

I can tell you that I can my appleid to successfully log into icloud, itunes, and this forum but receive this error above while trying to edit my profile. I do have 2 step authentication working and do have my Recover Key. I've used that to reset my password just in case.

I did try to call apple support but they said they don't support browser issues. I told them I've tried on three different browsers and two diffrent computers.

Steve

Posted on Jun 16, 2013 8:06 AM

3 replies

Oct 30, 2014 9:11 PM in response to SWP1

Hi

I have this too. I can log in to iCloud, iTunes and everywhere else.

One thing I have done is that one one of my three iPhones, I have put a second Apple account on it so I can use the contacts from the first.

I get the same error when logging into either of the two Apple IDs on the one iPhone. Note, I can log into friend's IDs without a problem.

Did you get an answer to this?

Tony

Login to Manage your Apple ID then An unknown error has occurred.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.