Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

old appleid

How do I enter my AppleID in "Find My Friends" and "Find My iPhone"? It keeps adding a "@icloud.com" to my AppleID of HowardBrazee.

Posted on Jun 16, 2013 8:45 AM

5 replies

Jun 16, 2013 9:29 AM in response to Howard Brazee

I'm not sure what that means.

You must convert your current appleID, HowardBrazee, into a new AppleID. If there is no ability to log in using that ID and then go through some conversion process, I would imagine that feature is no longer available, or you need to contact Apple by phone and sort it out.

The system likely will not let you create HowardBrazee@me.com because it is reserved for you based on your previous ID.

There is a contact link on that page I linked to before.

Jun 16, 2013 12:06 PM in response to Howard Brazee

None of that matters, and it is a bad idea to post your email on a public forum as the internet is constantly scanned for such things so that they can sell your email address to spammers.

While you had an AppleID of HowerdBrazee, that no longer is functional. You must either create a new AppleID using a current email address, or contact Apple using the contact link on that page I linked. They might be able to convert your old AppleID into the new format.

I can't do it nor can I offer any other advice.

old appleid

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.