Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can more then one person (with different Apple ID's) use the same iBookAuthor Program to Publish (house hold computer)?

I want to publish my fathers books using iBooks Author. I'm going to set him up with an Apple ID, but he does not have a computer and I will be publishing it from my personal computer. I have my own Apple ID and wish to publish my own books using the same program on the same computer. Will this be an issue? or will I be able to switch Apple ID's upon pushing it to pusblish?

Mac OS X (10.6.4)

Posted on Jun 16, 2013 10:29 AM

2 replies

Jun 16, 2013 10:24 PM in response to PaperRedemption

I have a free books account and later applied for a paid books account.

This required setting up a new Apple ID and not using the same email or passwords.

So they are two totally separate accounts - on my computer.
That part is not a problem for you and your father.

The other aspect is both will need to open an iTunes Connect account for each ID.

I dont see delivery as a problem.

The part I am not sure about in your case is iTunes - as I only have me as usuer on the computer its never been an issue, but there is a Family sharing option available.

The previous post is the best starting point as you will both need separate accounts.

Can more then one person (with different Apple ID's) use the same iBookAuthor Program to Publish (house hold computer)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.