Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

fixing itunes library

First, I have to say that I think iTunes has been ruined by its last several revisions; however, I have given up on the idea of reinstalling the version that worked, the good version. So, today, I'd just like some ideas for restoring some of the features I used to have. Ideally, what I'd like is ONE alphebetical list. I have over 200 recordings of one particular singer. I'd like to ask for her songs and have them appear in ONE list in alphabetical order. That's

how it used to be. Now, when I type her name in the search box, I am presented with several partial lists, some of them by album, etc. This is a nightmare for me. Just one list, that's all I need or want. Is there a way to tweak my "improved" versiion of iTunes to get this back?

PS: I just checked my iTunes library. In the list of artists, her name appears eleven times. That's ten times too many. HELP!

iDVD 7.1.1 (1150)

Posted on Jun 16, 2013 10:39 AM

There are no replies.

fixing itunes library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.