925 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 16, 2013 2:10 PM by kob04
I have this problem.
I want to sync my contact with gmail account. I folow this instruction
* Launch Address Book
* Click on the “Address Book” menu and select “Preferences”
* Click on the “Accounts” tab
* Select the “On My Mac” under the left accounts
* Check the checkbox accompanying “Synchronize with Google”
* Click on “Configure…”
* Enter your Google Account login, click “OK”
* Then click “Sync Now” from the menubar
and if I sync account on gmail domain all works perfect, but if I want to sync account on my own domain hosted on google (Google apps for bussines) it do nothing.
Syncing my contacts using CardDav protocol is no way for me.
Where's the problem?