Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone stuck on Apple logo!!! PLEASE HELP!

I was restoring my iPhone and on my computer there showed an information that I have to wait a few seconds and my phone will start working again. There appeared that Apple logo on my phone and it's stuck.... what should I do? Please help!

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Jun 16, 2013 1:05 PM

41 replies

Jul 17, 2017 10:59 AM in response to alcia160

Unfortunately, most of your "advice" is wrong. Especially 1, 2, 3, and 4. And none of them deal with the real issue.

1. Closing out apps is a bad idea. See: http://www.howtogeek.com/204552/no-closing-background-apps-on-your-iphone-or-ipa d-wont-make-it-faster/

2. This is partially useful, but has nothing to do with the OP's problem.

3. Nonsense. There is no benefit to this, and again, it has nothing to do with the OP's problem.

4. Deleting apps you don't use provides no benefit at all, other than to free up storage if you are short. If they aren't being used they won't do any harm. I have 280 apps on my iPhone, and use about 20 regularly. The rest just sit there, doing nothing and doing no harm.

Nov 21, 2013 4:07 AM in response to alcia160

There are three things to try:

1. Holding down the hold (top) and home (bottom) buttons at the same time for about 8-12 seconds.

2. Doing the same thing while the phone is being powered

3. Doing a restore through iTunes: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1414 If your computer is not picking up the phone, try doing step 1 while it is plugged into the computer with iTunes open

The first two will not delete anything. The third will if you have not done a back up recently. If you are on iOS 5 or later and have wifi at home, maybe you have been doing iCloud backups each night in which case you're in luck. Everything will come back to the phone.

<Edited by Host>

Nov 19, 2013 1:30 AM in response to alcia160

Don't wink, there always have a solution for problem. The following steps with a three-party sofeware which named iPhone Data Software can help you to solve it.

First, fix the problem of iPhone stuck on Apple logo screen

Second, restore data from iPhone directly

Or

Third, recover lost data from iTunes backup

When the lost files are recovered, you can keep your Contacts, SMS, Photos, Videos, Calendar and Notes on your computer as a backup, to avoid losing your data the next time.

iPhone stuck on Apple logo!!! PLEASE HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.