Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you merge songs into the same album?

I have titled the albums the exact same and pasted album artwork that is the same to all songs, but the cd still shows up as multiple cd's in the albums view on itunes. ITunes is up to date but nothing seams to change. Artist names are the same, album names are the same, album artwork is the same, but they still show up as 3 seperate cd's in itunes.

Mac Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Jun 16, 2013 10:44 PM

2 replies

Jun 17, 2013 12:40 AM in response to artismylife9595

I sometimes get this too: generally, it's because there is something different about the track info, even if you can't immediately see it. It might be a space after the album title, for example. However, having said that, I still have one or two instances where iTunes seems to have just split off one track on it's own, and I cannot for the life of me see any difference between the entries.

How do you merge songs into the same album?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.