Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do you change the forgot security questions e-mail in icloud?

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Jun 17, 2013 5:46 AM

3 replies

Jun 17, 2013 6:13 AM in response to dcsenior1

You can edit or delete your rescue email address at My Apple ID. To edit your rescue email address:

1. Navigate to My Apple ID using your web browser.
  2. Click "Manage your account"
  3. When prompted, sign in using your Apple ID and password.
  4. Click Password & Security
  5. You'll be asked to answer 2 of your 3 security questions before you can make any modifications. If you are unable to remember your answers, you can choose to send an email to your rescue email to reset your security questions.
    Note: The option to send an email to reset your security questions and answers will not be available if a rescue email address is not provided. You will need to contact iTunes Store support in order to do so.
  6. User uploaded file
  7. After you've validated your identity by correctly answering your security questions, click Editto the right of your rescue email address.
  8. User uploaded file
  9. Once you've finished editing your rescue email address, click the Savebutton directly below the email field.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5312

Mar 30, 2015 2:02 AM in response to fromsouth

I forgot the answers for the questions and my security email is cancelled by hotmail.com. I just charged my account with $25 that I can't use it until I answer the questions or reset the them through security email which has been cancelled. Is there anyway to fix this issue? is it possible to reset the security question through the primary email or the alternate email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.