Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help please! Need to restore my OSX Midi Network driver!

Hello friends, this is the first time i write you guys here. 😊

But heck, i've solved hundreds of problems just reading these boards for some years now!

So yeah, i have been a Touchdaw user for some months and everything went great until
a couple days ago it broke/froze up, even crashing my audio midi setup issue that i managed
to fix (thanks to you guys) by deleting some plist around.

But when i came back today, to set everything up again, i found that there's no NETWORK
icon on the audiomidi setup anymore.

Thing is i can't actually find a single post about this issue anywhere on the web 😟

Someone said that deleting the "com.apple.midi.netsetup" file would restore everything
but..bingo, there's no such file where i believe it used to exist before the crash.

My guess is i need to restore this file somehow, or install a "midi network driver"??

I seriously need this to work again, all my midi instruments are in another room, now i can't
record as comfortable as it used to be with the wireless network and it's making me lose a bunch of time! 😟

2012 Mac Pro 10.7.5 OSX

I hope someone can help me! — Thanks in advance!!

Please excuse my english,

Jesús

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jun 17, 2013 9:21 AM

2 replies

Help please! Need to restore my OSX Midi Network driver!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.