Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

embed twitter into iWeb

So, I had twitter on my website, it was all working fine. But i went on the other day and its gone, ive not re-published my page or done anything and twitter has vanished. So i tried to get another code off twitter (now theyve made it easier to get). the result i get in iweb is just "tweets by...." in the blue link fint then when i publish it only half the header. Any ideas whats going on?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jun 17, 2013 2:04 PM

7 replies

Jun 17, 2013 11:22 PM in response to Greg_900

Drag the handles of the HTML Snippet to the size you want.

Or enclose the Twitter code in a <div>. Default twitter feed width is 520px. The height is entered where you create your twitter widget.

<div style="width:520px; height:600px;">

twitter code

</div>

https://twitter.com/settings/widgets/new

And notice this line where you configure your widget :

For more information, read the developer documentation.

Aug 22, 2013 7:18 PM in response to Wyodor

Hey Wyodor,

I have drag the handles to make it fit. That didn't work. I followed your directions enclosing the twitter code in a <div>, but when I click apply, the box for the twitter feed gets bigger, but the all it shows is "tweets by username". Please help cause I'm struggling and I really need to get this to work.

Thank you.

Aug 23, 2013 1:27 PM in response to Wyodor

Greetings:

I'm also at a dead end with getting a feed to show up in iWeb. I'm a school tech and my principal has a twitter feed we want to embed on the school homepage, but none of the widget codes from Twitter, nor the adjustments suggested in the forums have worked for me yet. I only get the blue text link to show up...

Is there any new information on this topic that I may have missed?

Thank you!

embed twitter into iWeb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.