Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes stopped hiding purchased apps

Tried to hide a purchased app from itunes on PC but this feature seems now not to work (server down?). After refreshing the page from "purchased apps" the app still in purchased apps and not in hidden apps. Does this happen to other users?

iPad, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Jun 17, 2013 10:27 PM

3 replies

Jun 20, 2013 7:13 AM in response to Nubiru

Hello there, Nubiru.

The following Knowledge Base article reviews the process for Hiding purchases:

iTunes Store: Hiding and unhiding purchases

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4919

Specifically the following:

To hide your purchases

1. Open iTunes on your computer. You can download the latest version of iTunes here.
  2. From the Store menu, choose Store > Sign In, and then enter your Apple ID and password.
  3. From the top navigation bar in the iTunes Store, click on a desired content type (Music, Movies, TV Shows, App Store, or Books).
  4. Click Purchased from the QUICK LINKS section located on the right of the iTunes Store.
  5. Choose a content type by clicking on Music, TV Shows, Apps, or Books from top.
  6. Hover your cursor over the item you want to hide.
  7. You will see an "X" either to the right or left top corner of the item. User uploaded fileUser uploaded file
  8. Click the "X" to hide that item. A confirmation dialog will appear once you click the "X."

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro D.

Jun 21, 2013 1:55 AM in response to pedro d

Hi Pedro,

Thanks for your reply. Thing is that I did hide apps successfully in the past by following intructions as per your recommended link. But this time it didnt wok. As I said above, once I clicked the cross, app disappeared without the confirmation dialog. Then back to Purchased Apps and its still there. What may comes up wih my iTunes? What do you think? My iTunes ver. 10.4.0.80 for your reference.

Thanks,

Quaaan

Itunes stopped hiding purchased apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.