Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone5 not charging and lagging issue.

I've been using iphone5 for past few months. Was very satisfied so far till past 2 weeks. I upgraded to ios 6.1.4 and it worked absolutely fine. after a few days I started to experience Charging issues. Iphone would connect when plugged in the power or laptop. It would connect but it wont charge but would take some time to charge i.e: the charge sign on the top right battery notification wont appear but it would give usb connection only. Someone suggested me that my usb charger or cable is not right but with same usb cable it connects iphone to itunes and with same cable i restored ios 6.1.4 as someone suggested to do that. i did that but no improvement. Yesterday it completely stopped charging but would keep connected and battery would go down slowly.
I went to the shop from where I bought the phone. My phone died after 1% battery. he put it on charge and charging red bar would appear, the same bar appeared with my charger. after 10 mins iphone started and it was charging just fine . he charged 20 % with his charger and then i asked him to put it on my charger. My charger worked fine and it charged till 59% and i pluged it out thinking issue is resolved.

when i returned back home and connected it again, it didnt charge. used other charger. connected to laptop. etc. it would recognize but wont charge.

also, it started to lag so much that it would be so difficult for me to even type a text and alphabets would skip. Although Iphone is freshly restored without restoring my backup. still lags.

Now, I dont know what to with my phone.

I would really appreciate if anyone guide me through the process.

Shall be highly grateful

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Jun 18, 2013 3:05 AM

There are no replies.

iphone5 not charging and lagging issue.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.