Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sometimes when I play songs in Itunes by double clicking on them, Itunes will place the song as the first one on the album. It will chnage the order of the songs on the album, and I can not switch them back to the correct order.

Sometimes when I play songs in Itunes by double clicking on them, Itunes will place the song as the first one on the album. It will chnage the order of the songs on the album, and I can not switch them back to the correct order. This onloy seems to happen when I double-click on the song to play it in itunes. If I just hit play, this doesnt happen. As a result, I have several albums now in which the songs are in the wrong order. Its very frustrating, as this error then transfers over to my ipod every time I sync it. When I choose the info. for the songs, it has them correctly listed (i.e., it lists the songs as being #1 of 19 on the CD, for example). But then the song will have placed by Itunes as #5 of 19 for whatever reason. Itunes does not do this every time, but does it with enough frequency to be maddening. Any thoughts?

iPod classic

Posted on Jun 18, 2013 12:12 AM

There are no replies.

Sometimes when I play songs in Itunes by double clicking on them, Itunes will place the song as the first one on the album. It will chnage the order of the songs on the album, and I can not switch them back to the correct order.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.