Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone disabled please connect to iTunes. Please help mee

Hello

My son has typed in my passcode wrong on my iPhone 5 and it says 'iPhone disabled please connect to iTunes'

I had rung O2, and they said that the only thing they can do is do a restore on the phone but then everything will be deleted

I'm not bothered about the apps getting deleted, it's the photos and videos I am most worried about because they are of my 4 month old daughter since birth and these are the only photos that I have of her. I have only sent around 20 photos to family and friends so if I lose all these photos on my phone then I will only have 20. There are over 2000 pictures of her on my phone so I really really need to get them back

I don't have iTunes, I have never downloaded it or anything. I have always taken my pictures off just by plugging my phone into the computer, going to My Computer and copy and pasting them like that but I have not done this in 2 months and there are so many photos and videos that will be lost.

I downloaded iTunes, logged in using my email and password but every time I connect my phone it keeps saying for me to put my password in on the phone but the numbers aren't on the phone screen.

Is there any way I can get my photos back?

Can Apple get them back for me?

Please help

Posted on Jun 18, 2013 12:29 PM

1 reply

Jun 18, 2013 12:41 PM in response to samsund

There is no way to get your photos back if you didn't save them to your computer, or back up your iPhone to your computer, or back up your iPhone to iCloud, or enable PhotoStream for your iPhone, or upload them to FaceBook or Picasa or DropBox or Box or Flickr or Shutterfly. In other words, there are at least a dozen ways you can preserve photos, and if you didn't do any of them they are lost.

One reason to sync to iTunes is iTunes will "remember" your phone, so if you ever lose your passcode you can just Restore using iTunes and it will remove the passcode AND restore your most recent backup.

iPhone disabled please connect to iTunes. Please help mee

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.