The first step in Upgrading... is to Snow Leopard = OS X 10.6.x
It is Not available as a download... It is a Paid Upgrade.
Do this first...
Check that your Mac meets the System Requirements for Snow Leopard...
Snow Leopard Tech Specs
If so... Post back.
does anyone know if i can upgrade my macbook 10.4.11 to mountain lion?
To Upgrade to Mountain Lion... Your Mac must be one of the following models:
- iMac (Mid 2007 or newer)
- MacBook (Late 2008 Aluminum, or Early 2009 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (Mid/Late 2007 or newer)
- MacBook Air (Late 2008 or newer)
- Mac mini (Early 2009 or newer)
- Mac Pro (Early 2008 or newer)
- Xserve (Early 2009)