Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ultrabeat

I am having a problem. I want to make a beat, then I drag the pattern into the arrange field and have just the pattern play without altrabeat playing the hole time. Just were Put the sample. How do I do that? If I turn off the ultrabeat plugin in the inspector panel neither the ultrabeat plug in or the copied sample plays. this seems to be a new problem. I have never had this trouble before.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Early 2011), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Jun 20, 2013 2:51 AM

1 reply

Jun 20, 2013 5:21 AM in response to Ta_Young

If you've added the pattern to the Arrange area, then the sequencer can be turned off in Ultrabeat. If the sequencer is still turned on, the pattern will continue to play even when there is no region in the Arrange area.

User uploaded file

The "power button" for the sequencer is right there below the word "sequencer". Ensure that it's darkened, as in the picture above, and not illuminated. Then, Ultrabeat will only sound when triggered by your pattern in the Arrange area.

I hope this helps.

Ultrabeat

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.