Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I incude information with each photograph ?

Photos that I sent by email could contain individual information ( measurements etc) Now I have upgraded to the newer Iphoto I have lost this very important addition. Could anyone Help. Amelia

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jun 20, 2013 4:42 AM

8 replies

Jun 20, 2013 9:50 AM in response to Old Toad

Before I upgraded I clicked the little (I) box in the lower corner of the photos and Could give the photo a name with detail and place. Now if I click the same box it is cut, rotate or delele.

`who can I label my phots with a caption? I do not want the dtails of the way the photo was taken, but my caption that will transfere with the photo when emailed. My thanks

Jun 22, 2013 3:11 AM in response to Amelia Saint George

Thank-you, I understand all this information. My problem is when I put information in like " One handsome couple" this caption does not transfere with the photo when emailed. How can I link the caption of the phto to transfere at the same time as I send an email, not the whole of the information about location and Canon EOS, just the caption.

How do I incude information with each photograph ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.