Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Received an email after a purchase saying my computer or device had not been previoulsy associated with my AppleId, but it should have been!?!

I did a purchase on iTunes, and a day later I got this email:

Dear XXXXXXX

Your Apple ID, XXXXX@YYYY.ZZZ was just used to download APP from the App Store on a computer or device that had not previously been associated with that Apple ID.

If you initiated this download, you can disregard this email. It was only sent to alert you in case you did not initiate the download yourself.

If you did not initiate this download, we recommend that you go toiforgot.apple.com to change your password, then see Apple ID: Tips for protecting the security of your account for further assistance.

Regards,
Apple

but this is on a computer that I've always used to purchase apps from the App Store...somehting to worry about?

iTunes-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Jun 20, 2013 7:46 AM

There are no replies.

Received an email after a purchase saying my computer or device had not been previoulsy associated with my AppleId, but it should have been!?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.