247 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 22, 2013 12:15 PM by sterling r
Hello there crumblymusic,
It sounds like the loop index needs to be re indexed. Check out this article, Logic Pro and Express: Rebuilding the Loop Index found here http://support.apple.com/kb/ht3443
- Quit Logic if it is open.
- In the Finder, choose Go > Go to Folder.
- Type /Library/Audio/ in the "Go to the folder" field.
- Press the Go button.
- Place the Apple Loops Index folder in the Trash. Note: GarageBand 1 and Jampacks 1-3 used a different location. See Where loops get installed for more information.
- Open Logic.
- Drag the Apple Loops folder into the Loop Browser in Logic. Enter your administrator password if prompted.
Note: If you have GarageBand 1 or have installed GarageBand Jam Packs, repeat the last step for the GarageBand Jam Pack folders (See Where loops get installed for more information).
All the best,