Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get hbo go on my Apple TV?

My son said when he turned on his Apple TV there was an update and HBO go was added. When I put my Apple TV there wasn't an update and I don't have HBO go. Is there a way to update it, if there is no update message?

Apple TV

Posted on Jun 20, 2013 10:05 AM

1 reply

Jun 22, 2013 1:39 PM in response to tdiclaudio

Hi tdiclaudio,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities.

You can check to see if the update is available for your Apple TV (and region) through the Settings menu on your Apple TV.

Here are the exact steps, from How to update Apple TV software:

To update your Apple TV to the current software version:

1. Select Settings > General > Update Software. Apple TV checks to see if an update is available and a download message should appear if an update is available.
  2. Click Download and Install to start the download process (or Download Now on an Apple TV 1st generation with Apple TV software 1.x).
    Important: Do not disconnect your Apple TV during the update process. The Apple TV status light may flash slowly during the update and restart process; this is expected behavior.

Best Regards,

Jeremy

How do I get hbo go on my Apple TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.