Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airport Utility 6.3 Block/Unblock user

Here's one for you - Using Snow Leopard on my husband's MacBook Pro and Airport Utility (AU) 5.4.1 (because 5.6 will NOT update, no matter what - but that's another story), I saw an unfamiliar name for a computer that was logging onto my network, so I blocked them.

Come to find out I needed them back. So, I googled away, searched the discussion boards - nothing about how to use AU to either BLOCK or UNBLOCK a user! Sure, I can see the addresses by clicking on them and soforth, but, what has happened to the "manual setup" features for Mountain Lion?!?!?!

I finally relented and borrowed a Snow Leopard MacBook Pro (with AU 5.6.1, go figure) and was able to unblock the block on the user's name & MAC Address.

So, my question is this - HOW do we do a "manual setup" anymore AND get all the AU features that were available once upon a time in AU for Snow Leopard?

Posted on Jun 20, 2013 1:07 PM

3 replies

Airport Utility 6.3 Block/Unblock user

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.