Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 7 iPhone activation

I have an iPhone developer program and I put iOS 7 on my Iphone 5, but today I connect it to my iTunes and the iTunes blocked my cellphone and now there is a mensage: " this device is not registred as part of the developer program". I HAVE THE ACCOUNT! What I need to do now? PLEASE HELP ME, I NEED MY IPHONE BACK

iPhone 5

Posted on Jun 20, 2013 12:16 PM

1 reply

Jun 20, 2013 12:20 PM in response to geraldo agustavo

If you are an authorized member of Apple's developer program, you have forums and resources through which you can address issues with seed versions of Apple's software. Posting here or in any public forum is a violation of your NDA with Apple. The developer forums can be found here:

https://developer.apple.com/devforums/

We cannot help you with questions about unreleased Apple software in these forums.

Note that if you installed the beta on an iPhone on which you depend, you took a very foolish risk and are now paying the price. Apple themselves warn you to install any beta versions only on devices you use for testing, not for regular use.

Regards.

iOS 7 iPhone activation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.