Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subset of timed photos

1. I have 170 photos in a slideshow. I have a global time of 2.5 sec except for 53 that I would like to make 1.7 sec. Do I have to set each of the 53 slides individually or can I set them all at once while not distrubing the remaining slides' timing?

2. When I play back my slide show it hangs up after about 45 photos. I have a MacBook Pro running OS 10.8.4 with a 2.2 GHz and i7 processor and 8 GB of ram. Should it being doing this? Is there a better way to preview my slideshow before I export it?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Jun 20, 2013 11:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2013 2:59 AM

Are you using iPhoto '11? I tried in iPhoto 9.4.3 and there you can set individual timing for more than one slide at once. Select the slides in the timeline and open the "Slideshow Setting > This Slide" tab.

Set the timing you want to use. It will only change the timing for the selected slides.

User uploaded file

2. When I play back my slide show it hangs up after about 45 photos. I have a MacBook Pro running OS 10.8.4 with a 2.2 GHz and i7 processor and 8 GB of ram. Should it being doing this? Is there a better way to preview my slideshow before I export it?

It should not hang.

Is it always the same photo or movie that makes it hang? If yes, what happens, if you remove the photo from the slideshow?

Regards

Léonie

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2013 2:59 AM in response to lburech

Are you using iPhoto '11? I tried in iPhoto 9.4.3 and there you can set individual timing for more than one slide at once. Select the slides in the timeline and open the "Slideshow Setting > This Slide" tab.

Set the timing you want to use. It will only change the timing for the selected slides.

User uploaded file

It should not hang.

Is it always the same photo or movie that makes it hang? If yes, what happens, if you remove the photo from the slideshow?

Regards

Léonie

Subset of timed photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.