Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to restore default theme without losing any data??, How to restore default theme without losing any data??

Hey guys.. I want to download a theme but before I do that, I want to know how to restore back to the default theme without losing any data..Just taking precaution because I don't want to end up with changing themes because I like to switch back to default time by time and also I don't want to lose applications, data and ios update..Help please anyone??😕🙂

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Jun 21, 2013 2:34 AM

6 replies

Jun 21, 2013 8:43 AM in response to lllaass

Okay.. Simpler question.. If I choose a theme and then after a few time, say, I get bored of it.. Then I would be wanting to change back to the default theme.. So, my question is, how can I restore the default theme? And since resetting the iPod will make me lose all my downloaded applications.. This is why, I'm here asking for a way to restore the default theme without losing any of my data..

Get it now??

Jun 21, 2013 8:46 AM in response to Savsha

The only way to get a " theme" on the iPod is to jailbreak.

Jailbreaking voids the Apple warranty and also means that you will not get any support from Apple, including from this Apple forum. Jailbreaking can't be discussed in this Apple forum.

Unauthorized modification of iOS has been a major source of instability, disruption of services, and other issues

How to restore default theme without losing any data??, How to restore default theme without losing any data??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.