Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Small Images Viewer Window?

Hi,

I imported some images today that appear quite small in the viewer window and also are very small in size, KB as opposed to MB. I've attached a screenshot of the image information.

Can you tell me if I did something wrong when taking the pictures (with Canon Powershot G11) to make this happen or is it a setting in Aperture causing size to be small?

Thanks.

lsbUser uploaded file

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on Jun 21, 2013 7:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2013 7:41 AM

Aperture does not scale down your images when you are importing. The original image file must have been scaled down.

Did you import directly from your camera or your card using Aperture's "Import" panel?

Check the setings in your camera. There must be a menu somewhere, were you can set the image resolution.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2013 7:41 AM in response to lsb

Aperture does not scale down your images when you are importing. The original image file must have been scaled down.

Did you import directly from your camera or your card using Aperture's "Import" panel?

Check the setings in your camera. There must be a menu somewhere, were you can set the image resolution.

Small Images Viewer Window?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.