Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Badge Notifications Battery Question

If I have Badge Notifications on for Facebook for example and turn off alerts lock screen and notification center will my battery last longer? Someone told me that they can have their iPhone on all day playing games and only have Badge Notifiactions turned on and they can still have 50 percent battery at the end of the day.

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Jun 21, 2013 10:06 AM

3 replies

Jun 22, 2013 12:42 PM in response to Moose123

Quick question. Does anyone know how long my battery will last if for example I have over 300 tweets in one day sent to my phone via lockscreen and I don't touch my phone for the entire day? I of course would have the phone charged at 100 percent in the morning when I wake up. I'm asking because if baffles me how some of my friends can have twitter facebook text games etc all being pushed to their lock screen notifications and there battery lasts an entire day and is at 20 percent by midnight and they started with a 100 percent around 7am

Badge Notifications Battery Question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.