Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have downloaded the cloud but email ***** because I have something I have to hit to read or respond to in an email called an encryption VeriSign and when I hit the X it allows me to go into it. I do not want to have to work into this response on mail.

I am having an issue when i use the icloud email on my pc when replying to emails I get an encrypted box from Apple (US) Verisign and when I click the box it will than allow me to go into repsonding to an email /reply. I have to do this when even I send an email. Before I decided to sink everything I never had this to have to go thorough as a procedure and I do not want to do this step at all. How can i disable or even trash this certifcate verification? Remove get rid of it s a nuesense.

iPhone 5, Windows 7, icloud issue with email on pc

Posted on Jun 21, 2013 12:40 PM

2 replies

I have downloaded the cloud but email ***** because I have something I have to hit to read or respond to in an email called an encryption VeriSign and when I hit the X it allows me to go into it. I do not want to have to work into this response on mail.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.