Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Typeface Issue In Font Book

It's 2013 and I am having this issue: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=808246.

Can't find any solution about it anywhere.

Please help??

I've done the validation and everything. I've restarted a billion times.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jun 21, 2013 2:22 PM

7 replies

Jun 21, 2013 2:49 PM in response to marinefromny

Darn. I was hoping to have access to them to see if there was a fault in the font's internal names. That's unlikely though since they work correctly for other users.

If you're using Font Book, you could try resetting it and see if it clears the problem.

Restart your Mac and immediately hold down the Shift key when you hear the startup chime to boot into Safe Mode. Keep holding the Shift key until you see a progress bar towards the bottom of the screen. You can let go of the Shift key at that point.

OS X asks you to log in (you will get this screen on a Safe Mode boot even if your Mac is set to automatically log in). Let the Mac finish booting to the desktop and then restart normally. This will clear Font Book's database and the cache files of the user account you logged into in Safe Mode.

Typeface Issue In Font Book

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.