Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How so i cancel a subscription i purchased on itunes

I purchased a subscription to zoosk for 1 month and i want tocancel it . then i will deactivate my profile on zoosk

subscription to zoosk-OTHER, iOS 6.1.3, I need to cancel the subscription i

Posted on Jun 21, 2013 2:18 PM

4 replies

Dec 17, 2013 5:51 PM in response to Cathy 21084

From your iPhone or iPad

1. Open the APP STORE (the App itself) - if you can't find it do a search in your ipad for APP STORE

2. You'll see (features page) SCROLL ALL WAY DOWN.

3. See the three boxes that say (redeem, send gift) and underneath it says APPLE ID: youremailaddress@whatever.com

a. click on your APPLE ID: email address button

4. a small pop up window will open saying VIEW APPLE ID, sign out and whatever, just open VIEW APPLE ID and ignore the other options like (iforgot and cancel)

5. Then the 4th option is SUBSCRIPTIONS: and in light blue you'll see the word MANAGE, click on MANAGE (to manage your subscriptions, duh.

6. select the subscription you want to edit or if ZOOSK is your only subscription ignore this line. click on remove AUTO SUBSCRIPTION and then you have just cancelled your subscription.

7. Then begin to thank goodness you found this page.

May 2, 2016 4:00 PM in response to Cathy 21084

If you've already been charged for this, then you need a refund request. Use reportaproblem.apple.com to see if your purchase is there for a refund request. If not, contact iTunes support. 800-275-2273 or getsupport.apple.com to schedule a callback.

How so i cancel a subscription i purchased on itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.