Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

almost every video i have downloaded gets stuck at some point during the video. I have just been listening to them one after another and it happens with too many to list.

What do I have to do to repair every video I have purchased that skips or freezes for a few seconds while playing.

Windows XP, all videos from itunes store skip

Posted on Jun 21, 2013 8:00 PM

1 reply

Jun 24, 2013 7:15 AM in response to hamp137

Hello hamp137,

This may not be so much an issue with the downloaded content. The following article details a number of things that I'd recommend checking into on Windows XP.

Symptoms

This article pertains to video playback performance issues in Windows XP. Below are some things to check if, when viewing a movie in iTunes for Windows, you notice that a video appears distorted, intermittently pauses, or has audio that is out of sync with the image on-screen.

iTunes for Windows XP: Troubleshooting video playback

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1386

Cheers,

Allen

almost every video i have downloaded gets stuck at some point during the video. I have just been listening to them one after another and it happens with too many to list.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.