Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my 10.5.8 os x suddenly wont take movie clips off my camera , it used to, also clips on my laptop have no move to trash option anymore , not sure why ,please can anyone help? is my laptop too old? thanks x

i think my 10.5.8 os x is too old and seriously needs updating?! suddenly my movie clips wont transfer from my camera to my laptop and they always have, also when i thought it was a space issue i went to delete older clips on my laptop and there is no move to trash option . can anyone help? is there a solution to this or do i just need to upgrade big time?thanks for your time .

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Jun 22, 2013 2:40 AM

6 replies

Jun 22, 2013 3:49 AM in response to Klaus1

Hi klaus1 thank you for replying my video clips I'm having trouble

With are in iPhoto 08 version 7.1.5(378) my camera

Is a canon g10 these 2 have never had a problem before . I thought the

Problem was memory but it won't let me delete any existing clips to make room.

I went into about this apple thinking that would tell me how much memory is left

But it doesn't sorry I'm not sure how else to check that . Tanks for your time .

my 10.5.8 os x suddenly wont take movie clips off my camera , it used to, also clips on my laptop have no move to trash option anymore , not sure why ,please can anyone help? is my laptop too old? thanks x

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.