Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HOW TO CHECK MY IPHONE WARRANTY COVERS UNDER WHICH COUNTRY

Dears

I want to know my iphone warranty covers under which country, because there is a problem in my iphone when i went to ICARE they said its not covered under warranty

i already check in the apple support about my warranty its valid for more time but i cannot be able to check by which country my iphone is valid

so please kindly requesting all experts to submit me any link to check the country warranty of my iphone

regards

Javeed

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1

Posted on Jun 22, 2013 6:26 AM

4 replies

Jun 22, 2013 7:20 AM in response to MJAFZAL

iCare are an independent and dubious business and have NOTHING to do with Apple.

They scam you into paying very high prices for online advice.

As to your question the iPhone warranty is Country specific and not international.

So if you have an iPhone purchased in a different country to where you are using it -you can not get warranty support locally quite unambiguous.

Your iPhones IMEI/UDID and serial number all identify the original market so you can't try it on !

Solution return with iPhone to country of purchase and seek out warranty repair

Pay a third party (Preferably an Appointed Apple Premium reseller/repair agent) to repair at commercial rates

May be more than cost of replacement phone !

Or bin your phone (Not environmentally friendly) and do what you should have in the first place -Buy/rent a phone from official supplier in your own country.

Warranty and Support would have cost you less in the long run.

Aug 21, 2013 7:05 AM in response to soumendra

The warranty on the iPhone is valid only in the country in which the iPhone was originally sold, or in the case of an EU-sold iPhone it will be valid in any EU country. You would need to have the serial number of the iPhone you're interested in purchasing to be able to confirm with Apple the country of original sale. Better to just buy from an authorized dealer; you'll spend more but be far less likely to have hassles.

Regards.

HOW TO CHECK MY IPHONE WARRANTY COVERS UNDER WHICH COUNTRY

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.