Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I access my iCloud data on my Android devices?

I have several Android devices and only one Mac,(Mac Pro). Can I access what I have stored on iCloud from these devices?

Mac PRo, Mac OS X (10.5.1), 6gb ram, 1tb storage, dual 22" flat screens, MS wireless KB/Mou

Posted on Jun 22, 2013 6:46 AM

17 replies

Jan 9, 2017 8:34 AM in response to SwoopYou

If you have any kind of phone with an up yo date(2015 and older) Android Operating system, when your browsers(I'm using chrome powered by google) there is the 3 horizontal dots in the top corner of the status bar click,on,it and one the options appear scroll down until you see request desktop site click on the box that is next to it on the right side then the iCloud website will load however it is extremely slow using a phone or tablet logging on to the website and also if you are using a phone it can be hard to scroll left or right up or down or even zooming in or out of the page so your best option is after logging in click on the URL box and write for example a "/#photos2" after "www.icloud.com" for the photos to load, be patient because it is slow. If you are trying to load your contacts or even,your calender etc. Just add a /, then a # then the app of your choice, the the number 2 and then pre "go" or enter on the keyboard to load you web browsers,

Best of luck, hope this helps

Justinia

Jul 9, 2015 9:45 PM in response to LarryHN

it seems the android browsers aren't compatible with icloud.com to view photos. Some browsers give the error (this browser is not compatible) or simply display a broken view of the photos on icloud.com, still looking for the solution... I've tried the built in browser and downloaded Chrome, Firefox, and opera all do not work to view my apple photos on icloud.com from my android phone.

Chrome for android: error your browser is not currently supported

Firefox for android: error your browser is not currently supported

Opera for android: error your browser is not currently supported

built in browser for android(stock): shows page but unable to navigate my photos

Jul 9, 2015 11:05 PM in response to SwoopYou

Generally websites are viewable on web browsers regardless of operating system. Icloud.com is obviously an exception.

By no means the only one. Most websites use technologies that make requirements of the browser, and if the browser isn't up to it, that's what happens. You also need to specify which version of Android and these browsers. The Android ecosystem is very fractured. iCLoud isn't going to change, so you'll need to get a modern browser the device. If there is one.

Can I access my iCloud data on my Android devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.