Welcome to the Support Communities!
The article below will show you how to share presentations using the Keynote for iOS app for your iPad
Click on the link below for more information:
Using iTunes on your computer, you can directly transfer presentations between your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch and your computer. You can import Keynote ’09 or Microsoft PowerPoint presentations from your computer to view or edit in Keynote on your iOS device. Keynote presentations created on your iOS device can also be exported to your computer in Keynote, PDF, or PowerPoint file formats.
Import a presentation from your computer:
Keynote can open presentations that were saved using some types of file encryption available in Microsoft Office 97 and later. If you can't open an encrypted Microsoft PowerPoint presentation, try changing the type of encryption or the encryption options used, and then save it again before opening it in Keynote.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and open iTunes on your computer. After a moment, your iOS device appears in the left side of the iTunes window (under Devices).
- In iTunes, select your iOS device, and then click Apps.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Apps window, and then select Keynote (in the Apps list under File Sharing).
- Click Add, and then locate the presentation you want to import in the Open window that appears.
- Select the file, and then click Open.
- Open Keynote on your iOS device.
- In Presentations view, tap , and then tap iTunes.
- Tap the name of the presentation you want to import in the list.The presentation downloads to your iOS device and appears in Presentations view.
To learn about sending presentations through email, see Send and receive presentations in email messages.
To learn about storing your presentations in iCloud, see Keep presentations up to date across your devices using iCloud.
Here is one more article that I think will be helpful as you plan your presentations:
I hope this information helps ....
Have a great day!